DJ Pricing & Packages
Your wedding is the most important day you will ever have. You should trust it to only an experienced wedding DJ. Please choose your entertainment wisely.
DJ Joey has 29 years experience in the industry. He brings the current trends & vibe to your wedding. He is able to read your crowd and play to your event in order to ensure you big day is everything you expected & more. We do what you envisioned.
Get busy with your wedding plans and leave the entertainment part to us! Relax and enjoy your day with your guest as we keep your wedding flowing to the end with great success!
Recommended guest ranges are just suggested, All packages apply to any number of guest. Choose below a package that fits your needs or call us and list just the items you want to put together your own package.
*Above package prices apply for Fri, Sat & Sun only
Mon thru Thurs rates vary, call for price.
Is Special Day Entertainment Pay Now Secure enough for me to give my payment information to? Do you store my credit card information?
Your credit card information never touches our servers. We use PayPal to handle debit & credit card payments, and their system is incredibly secure. For additional security, we have SSL encryption on our payment pages.
Additional Available Services
- Up-lighting - $25.00 per additional up-light
- Slideshow Presentation on a 24" LCD screen - $65.00/ 42" LCD screen - $75 / 50" LCD screen $85.00
- Slideshow or Video Presentation - 6' projection screen with projector - $95.00
- Zap Shot Photos & Live (real time) Video Streaming 50"TV -$225
- Fog Machine - $20.00
- Photo Booth w/props - $475
- Custom name and design floor/wall monogram - $150
- Bubble Machine - $65
- Snow Machine - $65
- Dancing on a cloud - $145
- Custom personalized message intro with the Bride and Grooms voice music mix $100
- Live Professional Singer Performance - call for price
- Karaoke with monitor - call for price
Deposit and Locations
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a date and payment balance is due the day of your event. Equipment set up and break down times are included in the price. We need approximately 2 to 3 hours for set up time and approximately 1½ hours for break down time. Meal should be provided for the DJ for any events of 4 hours or more.
The prices listed apply for the following Florida cities/counties:
Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Orange Park, Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Fernandina Beach, Middleburg, Palm Valley, Palm Coast, Port Orange, Green Cove Springs, Gainesville, Daytona, Starke.
For all other counties, including in the state of Georgia, travel costs may apply.